Cleanroom Chairs for Critical Environments
Effective contamination control…that’s the phrase that best describes BEVCO’s
Cleanroom Seating. These ergonomic clean room chairs are ideal for Class 100,000 applications. Each model features heavy-duty construction, easy-to-use pneumatic seat height adjustment, 360 degree swivel, fully adjustable back, sturdy five legged base and glides or optional casters. 4000 Series Cleanroom Chair
• 12 year warranty
• Exceeds ANSI/BIFMA* standards
• No tools needed for assembly
Important Standard Features – All Models
• Adjustable 16"W x 10"H x 2" thick back with lumbar support
• Large contoured 20"W x 17"D x 2.5" thick seat with waterfall front for improved circulation
• Sturdy five legged reinforced black plastic base with heavy-duty dual wheel casters
• Easy-to-use pneumatic seat height adjustment with “lifetime” cylinder guarantee
• Contoured back with durable scuff resistant back pan
• Made in USA
• Seamless, heavy-duty vinyl for effective contamination control
• Exceeds anti-flammability requirements of California Technical Bulletin 117
• Standard colors are black or blue. For special colors contact NCI
• 4000 Series do not come with arm rests
• Mushroom glides
• Customized options available, contact NCI
Back & Seat Tilt Options
• “00” Model - Fixed - No tilt
• “01” Model - 1 Lever - 1 Lever controls both seat and back tilt
* ANSI: American National Standards Institute, Inc. BIFMA: Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturers
Association. ANSI/BIFMA standards include safety, durability and structural adequacy evaluations.
Need info now? Want to know more about our Sample Program?
Call us at 888-270-0458 for product information, availability and quantity pricing.
Or simply Contact NCI to let us know your specific requirements.
We will promptly respond to your request.
*Please select the quantity for each item you wish to order and click the 'Add To Cart' button below.