Class 10 ESD Safe Cleanroom Chairs for Critical Environments
5500ECR Series ESD Safe Cleanroom Chairs
• Class 10 Certified by an independent testing laboratory
• 12 year warranty
• Exceeds ANSI/BIFMA* standards
• No tools needed for assembly
Important Standard Features - All models
• Effective contamination control with separate particle filtration systems in the seat and backrest
• Adjustable 16"W x 10"H x 2" thick back with lumbar support
• Large contoured 18"W x 17"D x 2.75" thick seat with waterfall front for improved circulation
• 18" Adjustable Chrome Footring
• Heavy-duty dual wheel ESD casters & Brass drag chain
• Easy-to-use pneumatic seat height adjustment with “lifetime” cylinder guarantee
• Contoured back with durable scuff resistant back pan
• Made in USA
• Seamless, heavy-duty vinyl for effective static and contamination control
• Conductive vinyl upholstery with surface resistivity of 106 ohms/sq
• Exceeds anti-flammability requirements of California Technical Bulletin 117
• Standard colors are black or blue. For special colors contact NCI
• Conductive, ergonomic adjustable armrests with polyurethane arm pads.
• ESD mushroom glides
• Customized options available - contact NCI
Back & Seat Tilt Options
• “00” Model - Fixed - No tilt
• “01” Model - 1 Lever - 1 Lever controls both seat and back tilt
• “02” Model - 2 Lever - 2 Separate levers control seat and back tilt for maximum ergonomic benefit
* ANSI: American National Standards Institute, Inc. BIFMA: Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturers
Association. ANSI/BIFMA standards include safety, durability and structural adequacy evaluations.
Need info now? Want to know more about our Sample Program?
Call us at 888-270-0458 for product information, availability and quantity pricing.
Or simply Contact NCI to let us know your specific requirements.
We will promptly respond to your request.
*Please select the quantity for each item you wish to order and click the 'Add To Cart' button below.