Cleanroom Chairs for Critical Environments
BEVCO’s top-of-the-line 6000 Series ergonomic
Cleanroom Seating offers effective contamination control. These ergonomic clean room chairs are ideal for Class 100,000 applications. Choose BEVCO’s 6000 Series ergonomic cleanroom chairs to improve total body support, physical comfort and productivity. Built from the ground up with extraordinary care, these attractive yet durable chairs offer advanced ergonomic features and our industrial strength design.
6000V Series Cleanroom Chair
• 12 year warranty
• Exceeds ANSI/BIFMA* standards
• No tools needed for assembly
Important Standard Features – All Models
• Adjustable 17.5"W x 19"H x 4" thick back with lumbar support
• Large contoured 20”W x 18”D x 3” thick seat with waterfall front for improved circulation
• Sturdy five legged reinforced black plastic base with heavy-duty dual wheel casters
• Easy-to-use pneumatic seat height adjustment with “lifetime” cylinder guarantee
• Contoured back with durable scuff resistant back pan
• Made in USA
• Seamless, heavy-duty vinyl for effective contamination control
• Exceeds anti-flammability requirements of California Technical Bulletin 117
• Standard colors are black or blue. For special colors contact NCI
• Ergonomic adjustable armrests with polyurethane arm pads
• Mushroom glides
• Customized options available, contact NCI
Back & Seat Tilt Options
• “00” Model - Fixed - No tilt
• “01” Model - 1 Lever - 1 Lever controls both seat and back tilt
• “02” Model - 2 Lever - 2 Separate levers control seat and back tilt for maximum ergonomic benefit
Need info now? Want to know more about our Sample Program?
Call us at 888-270-0458 for product information, availability and quantity pricing.
Or simply Contact NCI to let us know your specific requirements.
We will promptly respond to your request.
*Please select the quantity for each item you wish to order and click the 'Add To Cart' button below.