Post OptionsThe wire shelving posts are available for both stationary and mobile applications.
- Stationary Posts
- Height includes leveling bolt and cap.
- Mobile Posts
- Mobile posts come with an insert installed to accept a caster rather than leveling feet.
- Casters NOT included but available here.
- Shelves up to 48 ̋ (1219mm) in length can support an evenly distributed static load of 800 lbs. (362.9 kg).
- Shelves of 60 ̋ and 72 ̋ (1524 and 1829mm) length can support an evenly distributed static load of 600 lbs. (272.2 kg).
- IMPORTANT: Stationary units should not exceed 2400 lbs.(1088.6 kg) per set of four posts.
- IMPORTANT: Maximum load for mobile units is to be one of the following, whichever is less: – 3 times the weight rating for one caster, or– 1000 lbs. (453.6 kg) per set of four posts.
- For maximum rigidity on mobile applications, shelves with welded collars recommended for top and bottom of unit.