- Patented QuadTruss® design (patent #5,390,803) makes EAGLE shelves up to 25% stronger and provides a retaining ledge for increased storage stability and product retention.
- Open-wire construction promotes higher visibility, allows light to pass through the shelves, permits greater air circulation which helps reduce moisture and dust build-up, and increases the effectiveness of fire-suppression systems.
- Tapered split sleeves of high-temperature-resistant ABS plastic create a positive lock that becomes stronger as the load increases.
- Shelf strength: shelf mat utilizes a pincer-type design with the mat wire sandwiched between the two top truss wires, adding significant strength and distributing the entire load without stress and strain on the welds.
- Weight capacities: 800 lbs. (363 kg) for shelves up to 48 ̋ (1219mm)-long, evenly distributed static load. 600 lbs. (272 kg) for shelves 54 ̋ through 72 ̋ (1372 through1829mm)-long. Shelving units should not exceed 2400 lbs.(1089 kg) per set of four posts.